Hello guys I welcome see you on my blog post in this blog post I am gonna show you what question related to C programming is being asked in interview session today in this post you will learn what is the printf and scanf statement and what is the real work of printf and scanf statement and many more things about the printf and scanf is not only for printing the string it also return the number of characters which it print about scanf I want to say you  that scanf is not only read the data it also return the number of stored item no one here is going to tell you about this difference printf and scanfscanf
Two friends so friends I have made a YouTube channel in this channel you will learn the coding related tips and tricks in which I am regularly updated the channel I used to upload the video regularly join my channel by subscribing just press the subscribe button and you will be join it is cost free here I am uploaded the link also of my videos you can just click it and watch this video till the end that this video is in Hindi if you are comfortable are compatible in Hindi then please was this video or if you are not then please comment me down below I will make this video in English version also in this video I have taken three questions in the first question you will learn the depth of printf and scanf ok in all 3 videos you will definitely learn what is pin type and what is the second features of the field that everyone knows the features no one knows the second features so in this videos please watch this video till the end I promise you will get something new if you are preparing for GATE examination this video is very helpful for you guys don't ignore this video please was the video till the end

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post